About Anzrarizal

Rabu, September 28, 2016

Hello i'm Anzrarizal you all can call me anzra or sis or akak or anthing as long as the polite name.i'm from malaysia ,language that used in my blog is Rojak is mean maybe i use english or malay language or mix languages (bahasa campur campur lah ) if you dont understand what i wrote you can use translation.


Anzrarizal Blog is a personal blog on beauty, fashion, lifestyle and food.I had been trying a couple of products before i started my blog and i enjoyed reading the few reviews that existed. I want to share my experiences on the various products I’ve tested with everybody who is interested. 

All the products mentioned or reviewed on this blog have been bought my own money, unless it is stated otherwise in the text. All images on this blog are taken by myself unless stated otherwise. You may use my pictures and text with my permission, but you are requiered to credit and link to my site.




You Might Also Like

1 ulasan

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    BalasPadam